We now live in a world where you can pay up to £1,049 for some high-end smartphones (iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB). When you invest that much money, you want to do everything possible to protect your investment.
Here are 7 reasons to take extended warranty on your device…
- Extends the life of your device. 1 year warranty on Apple products isn’t long, so being able to protect your relatively new device beyond this date is a great option to have
- Can be taken out any time before the existing manufacturer’s warranty expires – that’s usually up to 2 years for most manufacturers and 1 year for Apple products
- Cover is available in 1 or 2 year blocks – with a single upfront payment. You can choose the right period of cover to match your circumstances
- Business Cover included – any employee in your business can use the device
- Device accessories up to £150 are also covered for breakdown
- Battery Cover – if the efficiency of your device falls below 70%, it can be replaced
- If you need to make a claim it can be made 24/7 via the Online Claims Process.
To find out more information about protecting your devices with DSUK or to obtain a quote, please email us email@example.com or call us on 0330 400 4455.